Cinnamon Bread is an easy sweet bread that comes collectively quickly and is swirled with sweet cinnamon butter. This moist loaf is ideal for breakfast, vacation brunch and even dessert.
I have often loved cinnamon and this sweet bread is genuinely a cinnamon lovers dream. Prepare to be wowed. It requires about twenty-five minutes to prep this loaf and get it in the oven.
In which does cinnamon come from and how does it increase.
Most of the worlds cinnamon comes from Sri Lanka, off the southern tip of India. This scrumptious spice comes from the inner bark of many species of trees. The cinnamon sticks that you see in the store are this inner bark that has been cut into individual dimension sticks. Grinding the dried sticks to powder makes the spice simpler to add to your recipes.
How to make Cinnamon Bread.
Start by whisking collectively flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Then in a large bowl whisk collectively the milk, lemon juice, vegetable oil, vanilla and eggs. Include the dry substances to the moist substances in three parts stirring just to mix.
In a microwave protected measuring cup or little bowl melt the butter. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon and stir to combine.
Then pour half of the bread batter in a properly greased loaf pan. Make three lines the length of the pan with the cinnamon butter. Now turn the pan horizontally and swirl with the finish of a skewer or a toothpick. The best way to swirl is to make S or eight shapes. Do not overdo it or almost everything will mix collectively. Add the rest of the batter and make 3 lines the length of the pan with the cinnamon butter. Now flip the pan horizontally and swirl with the end of skewer or toothpick.
Place in the oven and bake. Ultimately allow the loaf to amazing for 5 minutes and then invert.
Can you freeze Cinnamon Bread?
Yes you most definitely can. Awesome the loaf completely before freezing. Double wrap the bread in freezer bags getting rid of as a lot air as achievable. You can also place the wrapped loaves in a sturdy glad-ware freezer container.
When thawing place the loaf on the counter 4 to 5 hrs prior to you prepare to serve it. You can also freeze personal slices and pull them out as you want them numerous hrs in advance. This bread is delectable lightly toasted with a pat or two of butter. So exceptionally scrumptious!
Useful hints on generating this Cinnamon Bread Recipe wonderful.
- Use the freshest cinnamon you can get your hands on.
- Grease and flour the pan or use nonstick baking spray with flour
- If you love raisins include 1/two cup when stirring in the flour.
- Stir the dough by hand and just until finally integrated. Sweet bread dough can become hard if over-stirred.
- Don’t over swirl the cinnamon butter. You will not get super clean swirls but you will have streaks of the cinnamon butter throughout your bread.
- Allow the loaf amazing for just about five minutes prior to inverting. Sweet breads can stick if allowed to amazing as well prolonged in the pan.
- As soon as cooled cover with wrap and shop at room temperature for up to 3 days. Frozen will last two-3 months when appropriately wrapped.
Other sweet breads you will really like!
five from six testimonials
Cinnamon Bread is an straightforward sweet bread that comes collectively speedily and is swirled with sweet cinnamon butter making it ideal for breakfast or brunch.
- Writer: Little Town Female
- Prep Time: 25
- Cook Time: 50
- Total Time: one hour 15 minutes
- Yield: ten 1 x
- Group: sweet breads
- Approach: baking
- Cuisine: American
- two cup s all objective flour
- one cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- one one/2 teaspoon s baking powder
- one/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- one cup two% milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- one/3 cup vegetable oil
- one teaspoon vanilla
- 2 massive eggs
- six tablespoon s brown sugar
- one one/two tablespoon s cinnamon
- two tablespoon s melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heavily grease and lightly flour a 9 x five inch loaf pan
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- In a big bowl whisk together the milk and lemon juice let stand for 5 minutes. Add the vegetable oil, vanilla and eggs. Add the dry elements to the moist ingredients in three elements stirring just until integrated.
- In little bowl stir together brown sugar, 1 one/2 tablespoons cinnamon and melted butter. Pour one/2 of the batter in the loaf pan. Make 3 lines the length of the pan with the cinnamon butter. Now flip the pan horizontally and swirl with the finish of a skewer or toothpick. The very best way to swirl is to make S or eight shapes. Do not overdo it or every little thing will combine collectively. Include the rest of the batter and make 3 lines the length of the pan with the cinnamon butter. Now flip the pan horizontally and swirl with the end of skewer or toothpick.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Enable the loaf to great for five minutes and then invert.
Key phrases: sweet breads, breads, cinnamon recipes,